A valid passport is needed to enter any of the countries we hunt in. South Africa does not usually require a Visa.
In the unlikely event of a hunting accident and/or need for emergency evacuation, Thaba – Tala Safaris recommends Global Rescue – the number one trusted partner for evacuation during hunting accidents. Visit their website at www.globalrescue.com
Our firearm insurance is handled by Hollis E. Boss of Sportsman’s Insurance Agency, Inc. (SIAI) (800-925-7767). They insure guns, bows, cases and related items such as scopes, rings, quivers, sights, ect.
We suggest that you arrange for general travel insurance through your credit card provider when booking your trip.
- Accommodation, including full board
- Liquor and beverages served in camp (Wine, Beer & Soft Drinks)
- Full-time services of an experienced Professional Hunter. Trained staff, trackers and skinners.
- Field preparation of trophies. All transport within the hunting areas. All hunting licenses.
- Pick up and drop off at International Airport closest to the area in which you are going to hunt.
- VAT Taxes on Day Rates